Monday, May 21, 2012

My first and not my last

As I see it today is May 21st 2 days ago It was my 15 year anniv of graduating High School.  My Niece Cassondra is Graduating today.  The 27th of this month is my 6 year Wedding anniversary.  Leonette and Joes was on the 10th and the celebrating their 17 years, Kasey and Carols 5 years is June 2nd, Kris and Chris's was the 7th of the month.  Grandpa Chesnut is turning 90 on the same day as our anniversary.  Jocelyn turned 2 on the 17th.   Relay For life is comming up next month along with my birthday I get to turn 34 man I'm getting old but not as old as my sister she will be 36.  Watched Battleship yesterday it was awsome alot of action it should of been in 3d but it wasn't.  I've been out of work since March and its like going through a tunnel of life that there is no end in sight it stinks.  I will find a job and keep it and be the best person they have.  I hope this finds you well don't forget to add me to your facebook page @ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Bigc78  wants to leave you with this lasting advice "Pull down your pants and slide on the ice."?

No comments:

Post a Comment